If anyone thinks of opening an online store with dropshipping in 2021? For them, here is obtained the most significant data on dropshipping. This is therefore what people should expect if they want a freelance dropshipping company next year.
1.B2C market will worth #1 $6.2 trillion by 2027
Well, first of all, that’s a lot of money.
The research released by Grand View Research, Inc. B2C e-commerce is an online trade form. It means that a person purchases something for a company’s personal use and makes this deal through the Internet. Therefore, when people sell something through their shop, they act as an e-commerce player.
It is also an impressive number, but what should I tell you?
Let’s Start Dropshipping Business. Contact us to help building your Dropshipping Store.
2. Over 2,14 billion online store buyers worldwide are expected in 2021
- shortly, trillions of people worldwide will shop on e-commerce platforms. Offering and demand will remain balanced in different markets, in other words. Interestingly, the study report already quoted confirms these results. It explains some reasons for shopping more online:
- The level of available earnings is rising.
- The rise of the population of the middle class.
- Internet and smartphone use has increased.
- The use of advanced consumer study, marketing and publicity technologies. Businesses are developing new ways to learn more and adapt their programs to the needs of their target audience.
3. 15 second rule
- 15-second rule means, after people open the store they lose the client if a person doesn’t care about their store. More importantly, if the visitor loads for more than 3 seconds, they will most likely leave their place. Yeah, it’s hard to access the Internet, but people are harder. Since they know these results already, they should certainly take them into account when they launch an online shop. In particular, attention should be paid to:
- Design of the online store: it must be competent, optimistic and appropriate for its potential buyers’ interests.
- Choose Dropshipping products: sufficient high-quality, enticing products should be available to cause impulse purchases. Proper optimization of the search engine would also help.
- Technology: It should load quickly, run smoothly and ensure payment transactions are safe.
4. Real time Reviews
This is an incredibly important factor for dropshipping stores in particular. Before the order, consumers have no chance to screen, touch or taste the items. They may have some questions, of course. Therefore, it is no wonder that they can only rely on previous buyers’ experience.
And you, as a dropshipping store owner, need to find a way to create the perfect environment to place an order. This is where some interesting finds from Flockler come into play.
If you want to sell online, share the experience of your previous customers. In e-commerce, the conversion rate increases by 20-30% if, when placing an order, a buyer sees user-generated content related to the purchased product.
5. Free Shipping every customer wants.
That’s funny thing, right?
This is an incredibly important feature for drop shops. Until buying, the customers have no chance to screen, touch or taste the items. They may have some questions, of course. Nearly everyone deals with distribution in e-commerce. Depending on when and where they are delivered, transporting goods can be cheap or costly. However, over 60% of customers settle on the convenience of supply choices.
Let’s imagine two salespeople. One offers a $ 50 product with a $ 5 delivery cost. Another sells the same product for $ 55 but offers free shipping. Most customers would prefer the latter option.
First of all, people like to receive goods and services for free. Second, in their opinion high price indicates better quality or value. A combination of these two benefits encourages them to choose the second option.
Plus, free shipping orders are 30% higher in value. In other words, it is another way to increase the average value of your store orders. Even if you simply include shipping costs in the price, you can expect a higher markup.
So if you decide to start a drop shipping business, think about shipping free or low-cost products to beat your competitors.
Now you are ready to dive into this business!
It’s no wonder, then, that they can only rely on the experience of previous buyers.
And you, as a dropshipping store owner, need to find a way to create the perfect environment to place an order.
If you want to sell online, share the experience of your previous customers. In e-commerce, the conversion rate increases by 25-35% if, when placing an order, a buyer sees user-generated content related to the purchased product.
People are now prepared to dive into it. There is therefore no surprise that they will rely on previous buyers’ experience. And they must find a way to build the ideal atmosphere for ordering from a dropshipping store owner.